Documents needed to begin employment at Manna, Inc.
- Maine State Police background check
- DHHS, Maine Child Protective Services case records research
- Maine State Bureau of Identification Criminal History Record
- Maine Bureau of Motor Vehicles 10 year driver history report
- Healthcare Integrity and Protection Data Bank Individual Self-Query
- A copy of birth certificate or current passport
- A copy of high school diploma, official transcript or GED
Some of these documents are obtained through Manna, Inc. with a signature for release.
We are currently seeking people for the following positions:
Outpatient Clinician - Bangor
The clinician will work in mental health therapy with walk-ins, Elijah's House and Derek House clients. An LCSW license is required, and experience working with individuals and families is preferred. Conditional licensees will be considered. Please submit an application (available above) and contact Bill Rae, 990-2870 ext. 102.
Aide - Derek House - Bangor
We need a caring, patient individual interested in working with substance abuse and dual diagnosis clients. Must have valid driver's license. Good opportunity to learn about substance abuse treatment. Please submit application and contact Glen Weeks at 990-2870.